You may return any undamaged Product (along with any accessories originally included with your purchase) to Gemio within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment in order to exchange your Product or return it for a refund based upon the original payment method. To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
1. A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. In order to request a return authorization you must have: your original receipt, a gift receipt, or an order authorization number. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
2. You must return the Product directly to Gemio to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
3. The return authorization number must be included along with your returned Product.
4. If you return Product to Gemio (a) without a return authorization from Gemio or (b) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Gemio retains the right to, in its sole discretion, either (i) refuse acceptance of such return and return the shipment to you or (ii) charge you a restocking fee of 25% of the original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
5. Please include your original packing slip for efficient processing. We recommend that you use a shipping service with tracking and/or insurance. Gemio does not accept COD deliveries and is not responsible for lost shipments.
Any shipping charges will be withheld from the refund amount.
Products received in damaged or nonworking condition are may be covered by our One-Year Limited Warranty; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please allow up to three weeks from the time you mail the Product for us to process and issue the refund to your original form of payment, or to exchange your Product.